Cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols
We are here to provide you with great accommodation experiences. We consider it very important to inform you about the measures we take to ensure the health and safety of our facilities. Our teams strictly carry out the cleaning of all accommodation areas, diligently following the protocols of cleaning, hygiene and disinfection. These protocols include:
- Regular training of our employees in hygiene issues.
- Clearly established cleaning and disinfection cycles at all points.
- Visible placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and washing of busy areas and frequent touch surfaces, including hallways, stairs, elevator.
- Immediate response to emergency cleaning.
Accommodation & Hotel Safety Rules
As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our visitors, employees and society, we are closely following the developments regarding the new coronavirus (covid19) with regular updates and guidance from the National Public Health Organization (NPHO) and the Ministry of Health as well as by additional governmental and European organizations. Based on the guidance we have received and the general state of our readiness, we are confident that our facilities and services are safe and that our teams are ready to serve our guests. We value every guest who visits our hotel.
Guidelines for our Guests
Taking into account the concerns about the new coronavirus (covid19), we have established accommodation rules in order to ensure the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These accommodation rules include:
- Approaching any interior service area (reception, bar, buffet), we recommend our guests to keep a distance of one and a half (1.5) meters from the next person in order of priority.
- We provide our guests with a face mask, in case of cough and/or sneezing, in all internal public areas of the hotel.
- We inform about the maximum use of our lifts which should not exceed the number of two adults, with a recommendation to use a face mask.
- We reduced the capacity of our restaurants by 1/3, adjusting the spaces to meet the new required safe distances standards. We have also adjusted the breakfast buffet, placing a person who serves all our delicacies with the appropriate equipment, freeing in this way the visitor from the use of common utensils (tongs).
- We recommend our guests when entering and leaving our restaurants to use the special hand sanitizer that is placed for this purpose at all entrances of our restaurants.
- For the Room Service of our guests, we have defined new procedures for ordering, delivering and receiving a dish (meal box), hygienically suitable for the appropriate temperatures.
- To avoid any health problems from goods and/or services of third parties consumed inside the hotel, we do not allow external food delivery services.
- We encourage our guests to get in touch with any member of our team for suggestions and/or comments that will improve our operation.
Guidelines for our Personnel
Our goal is to provide high quality personalized services. All members of our teams are enthusiastic professionals, at the disposal of our guests, respond promptly and effectively to their requests. For our employees who work, our hotel unit has taken the following measures:
- We follow the rules according to which there must be a reduced number of people in the workplace.
- We have precautionarily provided all the prescribed protective equipment.
- We continue to take measures for the regular disinfection of all desks as well as public and private spaces.
- We have taken measures to limit social gatherings of staff and the safe distance between employees is maintained (1.5 meters).
Safety Measures for Food Services
For the food services we have taken the following safety measures:
- The receipt of goods is being done by specific staff and always wearing gloves and a mask.
- Kitchen workers operate according to the requirements of the health authorities.
- The entrance to the kitchen area is allowed only to specific personnel
Safety Measures for Swimming Facilities
For the pools and all swimming facilities we have taken the following safety measures:
- Our staff monitors the chlorine levels of the pools every 4 hours.
- Cleaning and disinfection: Total compliance with the rules for cleaning water facilities according to the instructions of NPHO.
- The maximum total number of people entering the pool at any given time is no more than one person per 2,5 sq. m. of water surface.
- Keeping distance: the arrangement of the seats will be such that the rule of distance of 2 meters is strictly followed.
- After each switch of customers, the seats, tables, etc are disinfected.